A corner feeder saves space and benefits from the added stability of the corner. High-impact polyethylene plastic stands up to tough farm use. Great for horses, sheep, goats, alpacas, and cattle. The Little Giant Corner Feeder can be mounted permanently on the top of two perpendicular rails with four lag screws (not included). For a feeder that can be easily removed for filling and cleaning, use the Little Giant Feeder Mounting Ring (Item No. CF1, sold separately); the Mounting Ring attaches permanently to the rail, allowing the feeder to be dropped in. This feeder can be used with the Little Giant Feed Saver Ring (Item No. CF2, sold separately). Available in several colors. Measures 25.5 inch long by 19.5 inch wide by 9.75 inch high. Holds 26 quarts (6.5 gallons).
- Saves space and benefits from added stability of the corner
- High-impact polyethylene plastic
- Mounts on the top of two perpendicular rails with four lag screws (not included)
- Available in several colors
- Holds 26 quarts (6.5 gallons)